Take it at Home 2015
Staying at home this Fancy Farm? Use Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram to still get in on the fun of the Super Bowl of Kentucky politics! Post as many of the “challenges” as possible and you could win a Kentucky Proud gift basket. If you go the extra mile, you may be selected the #FancyFarmChallenge #FancyFamFromHome MVP! Use the hashtag: #FancyFarmChallenge and after you complete as many challenges as possible send an e-mail to: JShellKY@gmail.com.
- Let the world know you are taking the #FancyFarmChallenge. Post the list with #FancyFarmFromHome
- Post a picture of who you watch Fancy Farm with. Extra points if you have a Fancy Farm watch party.
- A picture of your all-time favorite Kentucky politician.
- Which Kentucky Proud item are you eating and/or drinking today?
- Post a picture standing on your very own soap box.
- It’s Fancy Farm weekend. What political t-shirt are you wearing?
- Post something to represent your political party affiliation.
- You aren’t at home because you’re afraid of the Fancy Farm heat. Post a picture of you getting your sweat on or at least you’re a/c turned off.
- Make your own political sign to show off.
- Post a picture of you with a friend or family member on the other side of the aisle.
- Agriculture is king in Kentucky! Show the world how great KY Ag is!
- Post a picture or video from your favorite Fancy Farm speech/speaker.
- Share the name and/or link of the song you’d listen to before speaking at Fancy Farm.
- Post something to represent your county or if you aren’t from KY, your state.
Questions? Tweet to @JShellKY or send to the e-mail listed above.